Complexity and Feedbacks in Socio-Environmental Systems
- Initiate and maintain a discussion process about feedbacks in socio-environmental systems
- Initiate, plan & publish papers
- Develop a common language and an analytical framework to study feedback mechanisms and their implementation in models / modelling frameworks.
- Review and analyse existing approaches, identify state of the art and research needs.
- Present (best practice) examples for technical implementation in broadly used simulation methods (ABM, CA, GA, ODE), identify and discuss advantages, shortcomings and research needs.
Publish results of 1 – 3 in various steps (currently 2 papers planned)
Founding members (alphabetical):
- Dalgaard Tommy (email@example.com)
- Jakoby Oliver (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lautenbach Sven (email@example.com)
- Le Bao (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Otero Viviana (email@example.com
- Priess Jörg (initiator) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Schwarz Nina (email@example.com)
- Seidl Roman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- vanDelden Hedwig (email@example.com)