Abstract submission is now closed. We have received 450 submissions!
If you have extenuating circumstances that require consideration of a late abstract
please contact one
of the organizers directly.
Abstract Requirements and Guidelines
- The length should be to approximately 250 words.
- Graphics/photos should not be included.
- The submission form has separate fields for the title and authors.
- You must copy and paste the body of your abstract into the online system.
- Abstracts should succinctly define the objectives, status, methodology,
findings, and significance of the work to be presented.
- You will need to select a session for your abstract from the
list of sessions.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted by an
individual, company, organization, or institution.
- Abstracts are submitted to sessions only. Workshop presentations are
organized by each workshop coordinator individually.
- Membership in iEMSs is not a requirement for submission and/or presentation.
- All participants must register for iEMSs 2014 and are responsible for their
travel and lodging expenses and registration fees for the conference.
- If you need an invitation letter to secure a travel visa, please
contact us as soon
The official language of iEMSs 2014 is English.
Final acceptance is contingent on receipt of a completed (6-8 page) paper by
Check the list
of important dates.