More than 400 attendees from more than 40 countries are attending the first virtual conference of the iEMSs, available online at www.iemss2020.com.
A group of iEMSs members joined forces to write a position paper on Open Web-Distributed Integrated Geographic Modelling and Simulation to Enable Broader Participation and Applications.
The paper has appeared on the Elsevier journal Earth-Science Reviews and it is open access.
The abstract follows: (more…)
Thirty scientists have written an open letter to Science advocating for increased transparency in the modelling behind COVID-19. Among these, our President, Dan Ames, together with some of our distinguished members, has signed on behalf of our Society.
Read the full article here:
- iEMSs 2020 – the 10th meeting of our society is now running
- A Position Paper on Open Web-Distributed Integrated Geographic Modelling and Simulation to Enable Broader Participation and Applications
- The iEMSs joins the call for transparency of COVID-19 models
- iEMSs2020 Brussels postponed!
- iEMSs 2020: the call for sessions and workshops is open