Modelling and more… a new(ish) blog
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 April 2017 06:33
Interested in an easy-to-read digest of new developments in modelling and associated areas such as stakeholder engagement, scoping, model integration, and research implementation? Check out the Integration and Implementation Insights blog (http://I2Insights.org).
At one year old with more than 120 posts, the blog is proud to have had contributors from 21 countries and readers from 165. Click on “modelling” in the tag cloud to find all the contributions on that topic, including:
- Should I trust that model? by Val Snow https://i2insights.org/2016/10/06/trust-in-model/
- The strength of failing (or how I learned to love ugly babies) by Randall J. Hunthttps://i2insights.org/2016/12/01/strength-of-failing/
- Modeling as empowerment by Laura Schmitt Olabisi https://i2insights.org/2016/04/21/modeling-as-empowerment/
- Moving from models that synthesize to models that innovate by Pete Louckshttp://i2insights.org/2016/03/24/models-that-innovate/
Contributions are very welcome! The focus of the blog is on methods and concepts for:
- synthesizing and sharing diverse knowledge from disciplines and stakeholders;
- understanding and managing what we do not and cannot know;
- engaging policy makers and practitioners to implement research findings.
Other examples are below, follow the "Read more" link.